|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
WIKA Flush pressure transmitter For viscous and solids-containing media S-11
Specialist for viscous and solids-containing media
1. The model S-11 pressure transmitter with flush diaphragm has been specifically designed for the measurement of viscous, paste-like, adhesive, crystallising, particulatescontaining and contaminated media, which would clog the pressure channel of conventional process connections.
2.Through its optimised design, the flush process connection enables the cleanability of the wetted diaphragm to be integrated within the process.
3.Low-maintenance and troublefree pressure measurement is thus also guaranteed in critical applications with frequently changing media.
Temperature error in rated temperature range
Nominal temperatur: 0 ... 80 °C
1. Mean temperature coefficient of zero point
≤ 0.2 % of span/10 K
< 0.4 % of span/10 K 1)
1) Applies to measuring ranges ≤ 0,25 bar
2. Mean temperature coefficient of span ≤ 0.2 % of span/10 K
3. Settling time ≤ 10 ms
4. Long-term drift ≤ ±0.2 % of span/year
5. Adjustability of zero point and span 1
Adjustment is made using potentiometers inside the instrument.
Zero point ± 5%
Span ± 5 %
Dimensions in mm : pressure transmitter S-11